Need know ORM(mysql)

sina alex

hello all 

am about to create an rp gamemode and i just aware there is a new system named ORM that meke easy all db side codings.

please link any forum that have information about it

our please show me simple usages/command/syntaxe

that will help me to grow my game mode.

i have some basic knowledge on samp pawn coding

• 3 months later...

hello i read tutorials but there is a problem for me to place my informations to complate puzzle

i create a bank using mysql in the login fs that use orm to create and  register values for player who login or register(i just know some part of sample code like how create orm how to register values)

now i want to make another fs for cmds

there i need informations like admin lvl and .. from db

idk how i must use orm and how must use syntaxes to first connect to db and then load informations

i just use my last samples like connecting to db but about loading information i need help and samples

anyone can help?

Your mistake is not that you don't know how to do it, but that you made a strategic mistake when planning your gamemode structure: I don't recommend using filterscripts as modules. You should use inludes and you won't have this problem...

Edited by Pa4enka

56 minutes ago, Pa4enka said:

Your mistake is not that you don't know how to do it, but that you made a strategic mistake when planning your gamemode structure: I don't recommend using filterscripts as modules. You should use inludes and you won't have this problem...

then i must learn to make my extra plus codes as a include and use them on my game mode,hah?

• Upvote 1