- 0
Script Include Android Lagshot Compatible?
-
Similar Content
-
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more details you can also review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Question
Duje Kenblock
Hello I would like to ask about something that many roleplay servers or based on that already bring it I think it was like an inc of github weapon fix or I do not know for the Lagshot issue that android players could be shot and that lowers their health because any server brings it today but I do not know how to call that script or include that repairs the lagshot in android making it compatible and that shots of desert eagle or combat shotgun will lower life
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now