error 052: multi-dimensional arrays must be fully initialized

hello guys! someone can help me im getting an error: error 052: multi-dimensional arrays must be fully initialized, i dont know why.

MAX_RACE_CHECKPOINTS       6

new const Float:raceCheckpoints[MAX_RACE_CHECKPOINTS][6] =
{
	{1366.896484, 430.360900, 19.168024},
	{1323.226562, 330.576416, 18.968442},
	{1343.616943, 299.939147, 18.961088},
	{1398.594238, 272.719421, 18.965473},
        {1382.345458, 217.131347, 18.931575}
};

Edited by JohnGTPS

Float:raceCheckpoints[MAX_RACE_CHECKPOINTS][6]

you need to look here, this is an 2D (2 dimensions) array, first dimension is [MAX_RACE_CHECKPOINTS] and second dimension is [6], you need to replace [6] with [3] because you use only 3 indexes of that dimension in your array, or you can let the compiler do the job by just removing 6 and let the dimension empty -> []

Edited by Sancky

3 minutes ago, Sancky said:
Float:raceCheckpoints[MAX_RACE_CHECKPOINTS][6]

you need to look here, this is an 2D (2 dimensions) array, first dimension is [MAX_RACE_CHECKPOINTS] and second dimension is [6], you need to replace [6] with [3] because you use only 3 indexes of that dimension in your array.

if i replace the [6] with [3]  possible i get a out of bounce array.

Just now, JohnGTPS said:

if i replace the [6] with [3]  possible i get a out of bounce array.

no, because you initialised 3 indexes, you can also just let the dimension empty [] and the compiler will put the right size for it.

4 minutes ago, Sancky said:

no, because you initialised 3 indexes, you can also just let the dimension empty [] and the compiler will put the right size for it.

ill try to replace [6] to [3] but i get a out of bounce then ill try to empty the 2nd dimension, it didnt compile, and the compiler didnt show any symbol that not used to and the .amx file is 0kb, is there any way to fix this problem?

1 minute ago, JohnGTPS said:

ill try to replace [6] to [3] but i get a out of bounce then ill try to empty the 2nd dimension, it didnt compile, and the compiler didnt show any symbol that not used to and the .amx file is 0kb, is there any way to fix this problem?

you won't get an out of bounds error if you put 3... , also what compiler version do you use?

5 minutes ago, Sancky said:

you won't get an out of bounds error if you put 3... , also what compiler version do you use?

i think this is the my compiler version "Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2016, ITB CompuPhase"

and btw i've try to replace [6] to [3] and this is the result

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, JohnGTPS said:

i think this is the my compiler version "Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2016, ITB CompuPhase"

and btw i've try to replace [6] to [3] and this is the result

Capture.PNG

because you are trying to access invalid indexes from that array somewhere, but the array sizes are how they should be, just don't access invalid indexes, with size 3 you have access only to 0, 1, 2.

11 minutes ago, Sancky said:

because you are trying to access invalid indexes from that array somewhere, but the array sizes are how they should be, just don't access invalid indexes, with size 3 you have access only to 0, 1, 2.

if i make it to raceCheckpoints[0][0] to raceCheckpoints[0][3] it will be working properly?

4 minutes ago, JohnGTPS said:

if i make it to raceCheckpoints[0][0] to raceCheckpoints[0][3] it will be working properly?

i already said, if you have an size of 3, you will have access only to 0, 1 and 2 because the indexes are starting from 0...